-40 degree photo shoot

 
 Whenever the drill comes out, it's all men on deck.
 You might think that is just a giant pile of pillows, but Blake is underneath those. He is such a deep sleeper that the kids always cover him with pillows while he sleeps and jump all over him and he does not move!! It's crazy!  They think it is hilarious and it pretty much is.
 Brooke's face here is just typical Brooke.  She is always thinking "now what?!"  I really enjoy her though.  She is so kind.  She always prays that she can "be good" and "help other people".  She loves sharing.  She will share her last bite of anything!  Her heart is good and true, even if her temper isn't.  She has been a great companion for me during the day this year.  It has been great to get to know her better without the bigger kids around.  She and William are becoming better friends too. Brooke is a coloring maniac and will color on everything and I mean everything! I have even found marker on her bum!  She is a true artist.   We have had a good time doing preschool and growing our relationship. 
 I loved her profile in this one.  Love her button nose.  She is a beautiful girl! 
 I love his legs in this picture but I really love his little squishy roll on his back.  Just juicy.
 We were taking Spencer pictures and he did this pose and said he was reading scriptures.  He is a sweet spirit. He understands so many things. He has a great testimony and shares it.  He is also wild and crazy and loves to play Army and explode things all day.  Everything is a gun.  He is all boy but has the softest heart.  He really gets emotion and once when we were doing dishes and he was mad about it, I told him that Heavenly Father gave us work as a blessing so we can know how to work.  He started crying and said he felt the Spirit when I said that. I won't forget that. He has worked really hard and is all caught up in his schoolwork, so he can be off of his IEP.  I am so proud of him!
 He is protective of William. He says every day his favorite part of today is "Coming home to see my little William."
 Thumb suckers
 Hailey and Brooke get along pretty well.  They share a room and Brooke will sing to Hailey at night. It's pretty sweet.  They do crafts together too.  I am so happy they have each other. Nothing like a sister!
 This is pretty typical.  Spencer playing guitar.  Brooke with marker on her face.  William laying and sucking his thumb.  Hailey mugging for the camera.  Love these four.
 Brooke and Spencer wrestle like brothers.  Brooke loves getting in on the action.  They have a great time together (most of the time!)
 William was getting pretty tired here.  He loves snuggling.  He has been the most snuggly baby we have had!  He is currently very obsessed with Blake.  This makes my life pretty easy once Blake gets home.  When he wakes up from bed, he says "I want Dad."  Ha, this makes me feel super great.  I am glad they get along though.  Some of his other phrases are "I want a bite" (shocking) "train", "choo choo" and anything with trucks or cars.  Usually when I am cooking dinner, he says "I want you."  Who can resist that?  He "exercises" with me in the morning .  His plank is pretty great.
 Hailey my redhead.  She is growing so fast. I don't know where the time has gone some days!  I depend on her a lot for help and she pulls through.  She says she is William's second mom. She is right.  She works hard at school and at home.  She is great at writing and art.  She found out about a tornado last year and donated $20 of her $25 to the fund.  That was a special moment.  She has a selfless heart.  She loves reading and we have been reading 100 cupboards together at night.  She understands a lot about the gospel and asks me questions all the time.  I am happy she wants to figure things out for herself.  She is also getting into preteen moodiness, but we're surviving.  She is very forgiving and that is lucky because I am sure I have made many mistakes!
 They wanted me to be in the few of the pictures.  My truth is out, on snow days I don't get dressed!



 We have been doing some yoga lately.

 This is the life.
 Spencer's face is the best!

100th day of school!!  Woo hoo!! It was postponed because of all the snow days, but it did happen eventually! Hailey's class is next door to Spencers so they got to go help them finish their crafts.  They both had a great time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke