Hello Fall!!

 Spencer on his field trip making apple cider.  That stuff was delicious!
 Sharing a seat with them on the school bus. 
 Weirdest mushrooms ever.  They look like witch fingers! 
 Brooke on beach day for preschool.  She was so happy that she got to wear flip flops. I am sure she would prefer no shoes.
 William has been my little bud with Brooke being at preschool in the mornings.  He does my chores with me, gets the trains out and sometimes we go on little shopping trips where I got a hot cocoa and he gets a juice.  It's a great time. 
 It's so fun to watch the leaves change.  The Fall weather was so nice this year, so we got to enjoy the leaves a lot.
 We went to Target and the kids loved trying these hats out. It was so funny.
 But the best part was William in this eye mask.  Hilarious!
 Blake requested red velvet cake for his birthday.  He loves a happy birthday at home.
 Spencer on their first football victory!  They lost the first three or four games and that was rough but they pulled together.  We biked to his game this day. It was fun to be outside on this gorgeous day!
 Hailey and her friend, Sydney before the General Relief Society meeting.  We went to Olive Garden with Sydney and Liz.  They are wonderful friends.
 It is so fun to be able to take Hailey to the meeting.  Can't wait till Brooke is old enough to come!
 Hailey making cookies.  She has been baking more and more.
 An after nap snack. 
 Tree time. they love it up there.
 I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with these two maniacs.  And though they test my patience like crazy sometimes, they have given me so much love.  They are just great. 
 
 Got to go on Brooke's field trip to a farm.  It was pretty interesting and seeing giant hogs was pretty gross.  They just sit around all day!  Brooke loved petting the baby pigs.  They were really cute.
 Brooke's preschool class
 Brooke really loved this goat.  It was so sweet.  He really liked her too.
 Big old tractor tires!
 Brooke's friend, can't remember her name, but she' s spitfire! 
 William wasn't feeling too hot one day.  Poor guy.
 Woops, dropped the corn starch on the floor.  But oh well.  It happened right before dinner and I just left it on the floor till after.  Sometimes you just can't do everything!
 We babysat Leena a few days.  We went on a beautiful walk by the river.  I could stay there all day!  We met some nice grandpa fishermen who gave Brooke a bait.  She was pretty thrilled about it.

 Gigantic leaf!! we collected acorns and used them in decorating around the house.
 This path was begging to be walked down, but it was gated off.  So many leaves!
 I exist as well! 
 A huge rainstorm came through and the kids wanted to ride their bikes. I decided to be fun and they got soaking wet and loved it!
 Brooke's rain hat.
 William has been snuggling Hailey a lot.  She is really helpful.  The girls talk about being moms a lot. I hope they will love it as much as I do.
William wanted to take a picture with me one day.  I love this boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke