Busy times

We went to a get together at Blake's work.  The kids loved the cotton candy, bouncy house and activities.   
 Hailey made a temple out of blocks.
 We stopped in at Blake's desk on the way out.  The kids loved it.  He just moved to a new office so it was fun to check it out.
 Kids playing nicely together with legos.  Love these moments!
 For conference, we did some little activities.  William loved the Bingo, or the M&M's.
 Spencer started out writing notes about conference, but once he realized he couldn't write every word, he started playing legos. 
 We got "Boo'd" and went on a walk to "boo" some of our friends.  The kids loved being so sneaky.  They make holidays so great.  I hope I always have kids around!
 William loves helping out with the cleaning and I love letting him.  Keeps him busy and happy.
 A typical William smiling face. 

 Brooke and I were biking home from preschool one day when the pedal fell off of my bike!  William was happy to push the bike trailer a mile home.  He was pretty annoyed to stay in the trailer unless he had some cars and cheerios!  We loved biking home and would stop at a park on the way home too.
 Brooke got to be pretty tough biking around.  There are some hilly areas around here!
 There was a mom/child night at Brooke's preschool.  This is her and her friend, Carter. 
 She wanted to take a silly picture of us together.
 A lot of the time, William likes to chill out in bed in the morning.  He just likes to slowly wake up.  He usually wakes up with a happy face though.
 William and I met my friend Liz for a walk one day.  I had never been to this area and was amazed! So many hidden treasures.
 William was messing around in the car one day and totally fell out, right on his head!  He got scraped but it sure scared me!
 Hailey and Brooke love doing the crafts together.

 Hailey took her "free day off of school" for the year.  William wasn't feeling very well, so we were home.  But we did crafts, curled hair, and took silly pictures. It was a great day to spend with my girls.

 We went to a fire department to play on the trucks.  William was super excited, believe it or not. He loves the "wee oo's"

 Spencer took his "free day off of school" too.  We went to help our favorite old lady friend, Jo in her yard.  She and Spencer get along great.  He and William did some good work.
 Jo sharing snacks with the kids.
 
 Brooke, Hailey and I did the color run at her school.  It was our first time and it was so fun.  It was two miles or so and Brooke kept up nicely.  I was sneezing paint for the rest of the day!

 Spencer's last football game. He grew so much!  Can't wait for next season.
 Had a girl's get together at our house.  We did nails and snacks and the kids had fun playing.  These two girls are new in our ward and such sweethearts.  We are happy to have them as friends.
 The missionaries came too and my friend, Danielle.  Blake took the boys out for boy time!
 Brooke looked so cute here.
 This was our wedding quilt. I don't have the heart to part with it, so we just keep using it as it gets more and more ripped.  It's super soft.  I guess I have an issue!
 My favorite self portrait ever!  Spencer did an awesome job. It looks just like him.
 William was being really "helpful" at the store one day and managed to break most of the eggs.
 These streets make me want to buy an old Victorian house with a wrap around porch.
 Brooke's favorite tree
Brooke loves helping in the kitchen and I don't blame her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories.....

Brookey Brooke

A Slew of Pictures.......