New kitchenaid! New glasses! (December)
William had a Thanksgiving feast at preschool. He loved the hat and wore it for a long time after.
William had a little cavity. The dentist gave him laughing gas and he proceeded to talk really fast about trains and be really friendly and not shy. It was kind of hilarious because he is usually reserved.
William had to join the Bell family glasses club. I wish I had known before that he needed them! He is sure cute.
William being happy about his glasses.
Our friends we made at the nursing home.
Playing raquetball at the gym. The kids loved smacking that ball around.
Blake and his big muscles.
I worked hard at the gym so thought I deserved this yummy.
My old kitchenaide was a mess. It was jerking all over and would turn on on it's own. I found a great deal and got this pretty purple one as a gift for myself for Christmas. Blake was more than fine with letting me get my own gift! It was so fun when we turned it on and it didn't sound like it was about to explode.
Our neighbor Tom gave the girls these dolls.
I told you the new mixer was a big deal. The kids all wanted a picture with it. So funny!
Blake has been talking about his famous graham cracker crust apple pie that he always made in Spain. He has never made it for us so finally did for Thanksgiving. It was delicious!
Hilarious mad libs we did for Thanksgiving. Of course, they always end up being about poop and bodily functions.
Spencer working hard with me on the potatoes.
Cutest sleeping guys
We had to peel 20 lbs of potatoes for Thanksgiving. Talk about boring! So, we set up in our room and watched tv while we did it. Then we ended up with 10 lbs of leftover potatoes, which we froze and ate for a loooong time.
I love Brooke!
Brooke partying with the guinea pig.
Blake's Christmas gift to himself, a Raspberry Pi, which has any video game ever made. It's sad that we have been way to busy to even mess around with it. Someday we'll show the kids how awesome we are at video games from the 80's.
William is my best little sweeper. He gets every bit.
Killing time one day by playing with toys at Hobby Lobby.
Brooke loves Christmas ornaments. We went on a date to go get her some new dresses. Brooke is very selective about her dresses, so we prayed before we went that she would find some dresses that didn't bug her. She found two right away and even tried them on without getting mad.
I thought finding dresses without crying deserved frozen yogurt, Brooke's favorite treat.
Working hard on the attic. Hailey has been a huge help.
Spencer reading Captain Underpants to me one night.
Spencer was home sick one day from church and we worked on some scouts. He got a lot done and was proud of his work. It was nice to have alone time with him.
One winter's night, I was about to go crazy from the kids pent up feelings. I saw a box that had four flaps, so each kid got a flap and it helped things calm down.
Hailey had to get braces. This is her xray for history's sake. That is her hand trying to cover up the xray.
I came across Hailey reading to William on the potty one day. Thought it was so sweet.































Comments