Happy New Year! (January)

Now that Hailey has been babysitting, we occasionally get these hilarious text messages.
The kids all helped mud the attic. What a time consuming and messy job. 
The many faces of William.
Dirty after mudding the attic.
Slow and steady
We went to the Pences for New Years tamales and games.  It was delicious and we enjoyed them for days after.  Blake and Ryan have become good friends.
William loves going to the Pences because of all the fun toys there. And when I say toys, I mean Ryan's toys.  He loves the tanks and always asks to play with them when we go over there.
Happy New Year!

Usually we find Addi and Brooke secretly playing video games.
We left at 11;30 because the kids were running out of juice.  They got a second wind so we did the New Years countdown on Netflix.
Brooke looking cute and grown up.
Brooke found me a heart shaped rock. I have it by the sink.
Spencer did a reading challenge over Christmas break to see how many minutes he could read.  He won first prize in his class which was a scratch cupcake and $10 for the book fair.  He was nice the next time to not do the challenge because he wanted someone else to have the chance to win.
We've been playing Spy Ally alot.
Had a big cooking day.  My bread is lumpy but it's delicious!
Brooke passed off another 100 words.

We woke up one morning and the kids toes were freezing!  I went to check on the thermostat and it was 52 degrees in the house!  Turns out someone had put out the pilot light on our heater.  Thankfully it wasn't broken!
Sometimes I read stories with kids using me as a chair.
I love that William is sharing his car transporter and Hailey is sharing her shopkins.
Hair cuts!
Spencer doing some computer work and babysitting Maple/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke