Keeping busy in Winter (January)

Helping me bake cookies. The recipe is below.  Future generations, this is the best cookie recipe ever!

Brooke hatching an evil plan.
I've started writing more again and using these prompts that Michelle got me years ago.  It's been fun.
Hailey reading a story I wrote.  I love that she likes to read what I write. 

I found this old music that we used to listen to on the record player as kids.  The kids got the biggest kick out of it. It was so funny!
The kids making up a play at church.
Spencer said he was going to read Harry Potter. He kept going back and forth but hasn't finished it.  He just loves history too much!
We went to a coding event at the library.  The kids thought it was going to be lame and then it turned out awesome.  Which just proves that they should always listen to me because I know about all the fun activities.  (most of the time)


Hailey and her friends wrote a play for an assembly.  She was the main character Riley. I was so proud of her for being brave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke