October 2018 Maybe?
It's been so long since I've had a chance to do anything on our family blog that I'm just trying to catch up and remember what some of these random pictures are. So, we'll see how this goes!
I have taken myself out to lunch a few times. It's hard to move and not have my old lunch friends, so I always bring a book. Sometimes I'll talk to Monica or Liz on the phone.
Finding Idaho sunsets. Turns out they're beautiful everywhere!
Nothing like a risen dough!
I started a home bakery on a whim one night. I just thought about it and went for it. I woke up to a bunch of orders!
Love
Blake cleaning out the hot tub. We paid a little extra to get it with the house and he is really good at getting things cleaned out!
The bread is getting better and better! Learning how to work with this new elevation.
Cinnamon rolls became a huge seller at the bakery. I figured out how to 96 in a day! It was exhausting but good.
Hailey has been working on her art.
Brooke was in a singing performance for 3rd grade. She did a a great job! She always memorizes songs so easily. It's cute to hear her sing them around the house. But when I ask her what she's singing, she says it's a surprise.
Cute singer
We made some Christmas tree crafts we found online. It was fun!
Goodness happening
Hailey and I went to breakfast at Kneaders one day I guess?
What a gallon of spilled tomato soup looks like. I just had to laugh. I did a soup day and invited anyone who wanted to come. So, I remade the soup really quick. But that was a sad sight!
William made a train for the parade at school. It's a tradition they do. He just loves trains!
Hailey in a band concert
William in the Thanksgiving float parade. Probably one of the cutest things ever.
Hailey helped organize all my bakery orders. It was great!
The yearly ornaments! William got a wheelbarrow because he loves yard work. Brooke got a butterfly ornament because of the butterflies that would come out at night in Iowa. Spencer got a snowman because of the deadhead snowman in Iowa. Hailey got a ball of nature because she loves outside.
Fall adventuring
Monica and Ryan stayed with us for a few days around Thanksgiving. Gracie helped Brooke and me make cinnamon rolls. We had a great time. So nice to have some good friends visit.
William and Hudson played together the entire time and did not stop!
We climbed the pyramid again. Always fun!
Brooke had to go to the bathroom and there were some post its and a note that said to leave a nice note, so we did. I don't remember what it said. That was two years ago. ha
We did some picture thing in JUMP Boise and Monica and I were laughing so hard. Ryan thought we were crazy and we were.
Chess just finds Spencer
We went to the pods where you can listen to your music. It's fun and we weren't even embarrassed when people came by and saw us dancing.
Spencer gives all kids piggie back rides
Musical water show
We were lucky to see the REAL Santa this year! There wasn't even a line and he was so nice. All the kids loved it and even got a little bag of goodies from him.
We went to the Scentsy lights and tunnel. It was pretty awesome! The kids spent a bunch of time rolling down the hill which was helpful to burn off energy.
We went to the Bells for Thanksgiving. It was good to be with everyone. The kids couldn't remember having Thanksgiving with family since we always do it with friends. I was put in charge of potatoes, which meant that Stan had to be in charge. He just wants perfect potatoes! Nothing wrong with that.
We always do name tags. The kids make them and it's fun.
I don't know how many hours of fun this train has provided.
We went Black Friday shopping with Kellie. We never do it but it was fun! We found a few good things including our favorite chocolate caramels, hooray!
We found a toy shop in Idaho Falls because the movie we were going to see was sold out. It was really fun to explore!
Life is never boring with these kids!
We went to our first Elf party! It was just as much fun as everyone said it would be.
We played games and dressed up in Elf apparel. Kellie is so creative with it! Great tradition.
Jordan always has the best outfit.
William's prize and train picture. That kid is sure cute!
Our first Christmas in our new house. We found a taller tree on facebook marketplace. The kids were sad we didn't have our Charlie Brown tree up this year.
Kellie took some pictures for us down by the creek. They turned out great!
Whenever people say that kids are too far apart to be friends, I say No Way! Hailey and William get along great.
Star bread! It has been fun to make this. It's like delicious art.
The kids helped address all the Christmas cards. Thank goodness!

I got this desk thinking we could use it for a kid room but it was huge! So I painted it and sold it.
Brooke and I doing some workout
The kids dancing to Bones, perfect with the Christmas tree.
I've always wanted one of these German Christmas candle windmills and found one on facebook marketplace from a lady. It has been so fun!
We made a wreath
Another one of the family pictures. The others are somewhere!

































































Comments