October 2018 probably!

 Spencer helped fix part of the desk we got for him. He painted it too and it turned out great!
 Some church activity that nobody remembers but I'm sure it was fun!
 We visited my parents at the property and the kids loved sleeping in their trailer.
It is so beautiful up there! Someday people are going to discover it and it will ruin it!
 We went to the places where Napoleon Dynamite was filmed. It was pretty funny.
 Napoleon Dynamite memorabilia. These kids are crazy!

 Napoleon's grandma's house
 Helping out in the 100 year old barn. So many awesome treasures in there!
 Picking some apples from the trees. They have been on the property forever! Kind of cool to know this is where our ancestors lived.
 Lots and lots of four wheeler rides
 Checking out the horses across the street
 I think this was Brooke's birthday gift? I'm sure it was fun!
 Got a room put together!
 Spencer got an award for reading. Brooke is proud of him!
 I commit to not get behind on the blog so I don't have pictures where I don't remember what happened. But aren't these kids cute! I'm sure it's some school project related picture.
 Bike rides are the best!


 We went to a Micron celebration in downtown Boise. Some people talked and we played games and had good food. It was a good time.

 Cannons require a picture
 Ice cream potatoes are a thing out here!
 We met the Neggi's for the first time. They are Blake's Indian friends from work. They are so fun and nice and took this picture for us!
 Checking out pumpkins Guess we had to walk on them?

 You know, I have no idea, I'm just the photographer.
 We went on a Fall walk. I couldn't believe all the colors! It was fun to explore this new area in Fall. Nothing beats the Iowa trees but it is beautiful in the desert too.
 Brooke loves the red trees.
 Pretty walk home from school.


 Painted ANOTHER desk. I was going to sell this one but ended up keeping it. It's supposed to be our office desk but it really just ends up being a mess of papers.
 I'll miss these kids when they move out someday!
 Brooke's Halloween costume/pj's
 Rescued these plants and they thrived for awhile until they didn't and died.
 Hooray for the book sale at the library!
 The kids painted pumpkins for the school. I saw that hardly anyone had brought decorated pumpkins so they got in on it.Brooke did it too but we must have missed the picture.

 I have had many cheesecake mishaps but this pumpkin cheesecake turned out amazing!!  It didn't even crack. I went to bed and after, I found that Blake and Uncle Spencer had eaten "small" bites throughout the night and much had disappeared!
 We went to the Halloween school carnival


                                               
 Kellie made this for our pantry door. Love it!
 One of the classier Bell boy shirts
 Cute cousins
 Brooke's always doing some kind of art.
 We took Kellie and Spencer to the STIL. Our favorite ice cream place.
 We tried to go Boo at the zoo but it was too busy, so we found a nature preserve that turned out to be really fun! Lots of hands on activities.


 Selfie game is strong with this one
 Before trunk or treat. Blake Chewbacca, me Day of the Dead lady (fulfilled dream of not being too scared to dress up), Hailey koala? sloth? I can't remember!, Spencer Voldemort, Brooke unicorn, William policeman


 Oh my goodness
 William equals Spencer's shadow
 Hailey got the camera and took a bunch of different pictures. It's nice to see things from a different perspective.





 Getting into pictures since 2005
 Apparently in this neighborhood, you cut the bottoms out of pumpkins and put them on your lights. Do you know how hard it is to cut the bottoms out of plastic pumpkins? Hard.
Yay! There's the rest of our family pictures!
Magical time is when kid's can carve their own pumpkins!
 We made some kind of treat mix. See what good stuff comes from kid's being able to carve their own pumpkins!
 Turned out great!
 Made some fun cupcakes
 William's Halloween parade in which he didn't wear his costume
 Brooke the unicorn!
 When Brooke falls asleep like this, you know she's tired!
 Had fun decorating this year
 Trick or treaters our first time in this neighborhood. We went all over the place. It was pretty fun even though we missed our friends we go with usually. Learning and growing! Spencer was a good sport because he couldn't think of anything to be, so we made him Voldemort with an old sheet. He pretty much hates Halloween so we were lucky to get him out there!
 Snuggling after trick or treat
 Made a killing!
Turns out, Hailey was a llama!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke