Ghetto Halloween Carnival

We went with my sister Michelle and her family to a Halloween carnival. The kids loved it!! They went on every ride, I swear, I thought Hailey was going to barf, but she held on! Ethan was so helpful with her and helped her on and off every ride. She got to ride ponies, and kept talking about the one named Shadow. She didn"t know the name of the other one so she called him Black. Dillon got to try his first cotton candy and he was pretty excited about that! The last picture is of Michelle's husband, Chad. Not very often you see a guy with a mohawk wrapped up in a giraffe blanket! Best $20 for 2 hours of entertainment that we have spent in a long time!!

Comments

Jake & Barbara said…
I love the new and improved blog. What a darling family. Spencer and Haily look like they have bonded as brother and sister. You look great Heather. We need to keep in touch.

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke