Smiles and stuff

Spencer's first real smile awhile ago. There can't be anything better than a baby's smile! He is a great baby. Usually happy and is only waking up now once at night. Thank goodness! Hailey is getting used to him and loves playing with him and giving hugs and kisses to him. It is so great to watch them together.






In a girly chair, blackmail for the future.=)

Comments

Katie Mills said…
I love all the new pictures. Spencer has the cutest, chubbiest face. I love his cheeks, and he is getting so big. Hailey is so funny with the faces she makes too.
Allison said…
Oh, Spencer looks so much like Blake! When your blog popped up, it was like a mini Blake was looking up at me. He's such a little cutie!
The Morrisons said…
They are so adorable! We love having them here to play with Ethan and Dillon
Kristen said…
Heather!! They are too cute!!!!!I miss Hailey!! The good old days of enchilada pie and babysitting!!!
Baldwin Fam said…
I love the third picture down, with his face all surprised looking. Babies are so fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Memories.....

Brookey Brooke

A Slew of Pictures.......