Christmas tree and ornaments

Hailey with her best friend, the Christmas tree. Everytime she got up in the morning, she wanted us to take a picture of her by the tree. We have a tradition of getting a new ornament for each family member every Christmas. This year, Hailey got a tree ornament, Blake got a bell wreath (because we have more Bells), Spencer got a 1st Christmas bell and I got an angel ornament from Blake. We write the name and year on the ornaments and when the kiddies move out someday, they can take them with them. It's been so fun to look back on all the ornaments and remember when we got them.





Comments

Allison said…
That's a cute tradition! It makes me think we need to start some traditions of our very own too. I loved looking at all your recent pictures!
Katherine said…
Did you get Hailey's coat at Sam's Club? Jain has the same one. I LOVE it! The ornament thing is so much fun. I think we might start next year.
Heather Bell said…
Yep, the coat is from Sam's club. I acutally didn't like the rest of the outfit that came with it, but the coat was too cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke