Oh, poop and other things
No pictures, but an interesting/very embarasing story. I was feeding Spencer in the mother's lounge on Sunday when Melissa Hales (poor girl) came in and notified me that Hailely had pooed in nursery, like on the floor. So, I ran in there and find her laying on the floor totally embarrassed. Poor girl has always had a hard time going. Krissy Stimpson (even more poor girl) is the nursery leader and was cleaning up toys and almost picked up the poo not realizing it was poo. Oh my goodness. Talk about embarrasing!! We have always given her apple juice, applesauce, all kinds of stuff to help, but they take forever. Any ideas?
I know you are probably grossed out enough with the poo issue, but then Monday night, we are getting her ready for bed and she starts throwing up, like four times and at 10,1030, 12, and 1. So sad!! The next day she was pretty much better though. Must have been something she ate? The only good part about the throwing up is I told her to yell "It's going to happen" if she felt sick and we would come get her out of bed. She totally yelled it out. It was pretty cute to hear.
Spencer has laughed a full blown laugh. Hailey was climbing up on her bed and he thought it was pretty funny! So, he just kept doing it. Sounds like mix between a goo and an explosion. It was music to my ears!! He is also trying to sit up. Kid hasn't even rolled over yet, but can almost sit up. And he is teething and not sleeping through the night yet, but I still love him and it is great to have him with us!
Finally, I think we are seriously starting to look for a house. Miracles happen! We are pretty excited and hopefully, we can do something before summer. Hope you are all doing well too.
I know you are probably grossed out enough with the poo issue, but then Monday night, we are getting her ready for bed and she starts throwing up, like four times and at 10,1030, 12, and 1. So sad!! The next day she was pretty much better though. Must have been something she ate? The only good part about the throwing up is I told her to yell "It's going to happen" if she felt sick and we would come get her out of bed. She totally yelled it out. It was pretty cute to hear.
Spencer has laughed a full blown laugh. Hailey was climbing up on her bed and he thought it was pretty funny! So, he just kept doing it. Sounds like mix between a goo and an explosion. It was music to my ears!! He is also trying to sit up. Kid hasn't even rolled over yet, but can almost sit up. And he is teething and not sleeping through the night yet, but I still love him and it is great to have him with us!
Finally, I think we are seriously starting to look for a house. Miracles happen! We are pretty excited and hopefully, we can do something before summer. Hope you are all doing well too.
Comments