Good Work, Blake!!!

I need to brag about Blake for a second.=) We are so excited because he got a new job doing IT/Network security at Nevada Power. We have been looking for a new job for around two months and have finally found the right one for our family. He will be on a normal schedule, thank goodness after working most nights and every Saturday for eight months now.
He will also be doing some computer work on Saturdays if anyone is interested. He can build computers, do maintenance, spyware removal, Networking, pretty much anything you need help with. He usually charges $40/hour, but will cut off $5/hour if you bring the computer to us. He is so smart!=) Anyhow, email him if you need any help in the future. belltechnicalservices@gmail.com

Comments

Kristi said…
I will be needing him in the near future. After I get the ES yearbook done I am moving my computer to another room. I will need some help setting up the wireless and all that again. I am a bit nervous to unhook it all for fear I can't get it back right! Congrats on the new job, Blake!
Heather Bell said…
Just let him know when you are ready. He would love to help you!!
Wow, aren't you a trooper! Having your husband many nights and weekends. I'm happy for you guys! And how awesome that Blake has computer skills...too bad we don't live closer...we could have used him a few months ago when our computer crashed. :(
Grace said…
Congratulations Blake. I'm excited for you Heather. To know your husband will be home now at nights and weekends, what a relief. That's got to be soooo nice.
Kimberly said…
Just wanted to say Congratulations! Oh, and I don't know if I told you but we are very sad b/c we got Settlers for Christmas and have nobody to play it with! People out here don't seem very interested... We miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke