Happy Birthday Hailoo!!

Happy Birthday to our cute girl, Hailey!!!! We sure love her. She has been so much fun and has taught us so much about fun, laughter, and patience!=) Three years have gone by so fast and we are looking forward to what else she has in store for us! We were going to have a birthday party, but mom put it off to far and her birthday kinda snuck up on us. Soo, we are waiting till next year....be prepared for the big bash, friends!! We are having a family party on Sunday. Sometimes it is fun to have your birthday all spread out

Opening presents from Nana Bell. She got some awesome puzzles and cute pjs. This girl LOVES puzzles!! I love that she was born by Valentine's Day. Such cute paper! I'm sure it will put her husband in the poorhouse!=)


Birthday shirt from Nana Bell. Yay!! We should get her new shirts everyday, then there would never be a getting dressed battle!!


Another shirt from Nana for Valentine's Day. Hailey could not resist putting it on as soon as she saw it. She ripped off her shirt and said "I'm going to do it myself, mom!"


We went to Sammy's Woodfired Pizza for her birthday lunch because she wanted pizza. This turned out much better than last week's family outing. She said she wanted Chinese (what?!) so we went to Chinese and she ate a total of one bites.=)



The pizza went over much better. She ate this whole thing!! No joke! She never eats this much.


Uh oh, can you see the gleam in her eye? Scary!! Yes, it was very fun..........

And very messy. Thank goodness for Spray n wash!!!

Comments

Cindy said…
Happy Birthday to Hailey!!! I can't believe she is already 3!she has grown so fast, and is really beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Too cute!! I love the picture with Hailey and the chocolate sundae!
What a beauty and oh how grown up! Can you believe you have a three-year-old?? I've loved looking at all your cute pics. :)
Amy Rindy said…
Happy Birthday, Hailey! I love all the new posts, Heather!
You are one brave woman getting her that sundae!!! Happy birthday to Hailey!!
Allison said…
Happy Birthday Hailey! We wish we were there to celebrate!!!
Lila said…
They grow up so fast!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke