Bodies
Spencer woke up with a yucky green nose today, so he and I stayed home from church. Just wondering, will our family ever be not sick for longer than a week?! Anyway, last night Blake and I went on our first date since Valentine's Day (sad, I know!) to Bodies. I am sure most of you have heard of it. I don't know how to describe it except that there are actual human bodies to view inside and descriptions of what everything in the body does. It was amazing!! After seeing it, I thought how can anyone say there is not a God who creates us. Everything is so intricate and must work together just right for people to be able to function. Even something as simple as bending your toes requires so many muscles and blood to make it work right. Seeing how many veins and arteries are in the body and how much blood is pumped through us every second is unbelievable!! There was also a room with babies in it. This was a difficult room to be in, but amazing to see, even at 8 weeks gestation, the facial features and bodies of a baby. The reverence in the exhibit was amazing. People were so respectful and thoughtful. I recommend that if you haven't seen it, go before it is gone. It is something I will never forget.
Comments