Easter Egg/Hunt Party

Some girls in my ward are putting on an Easter egg hunt/party Saturday the 22nd. (this sat) There will be a bouncy house, games, face painting, food, and prizes, etc. Should be a lot of fun!! Then you won't have to go to a super crowded one that the community does. If you want to go, email me or leave a comment and I will give you the location and her number so you can rsvp. Looking forward to hearing from you! heatha100@yahoo.com

Comments

Heather said…
I was thinking a lot about you guys lately and our little Easter egg hunt last year which was so fun! I'm sure this one will be much more exciting. These things seem to get better and better as the kids get older and more into it. Anyways, have a fun Easter egg hunt :) And Happy Easter!!!
Allison said…
Ok, so I just realized that my sister was logged into her blogger account on my computer - so I think I wrote that last comment under her name not mine...just so you're not thinking it's from some crazy stranger lady :)

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke