Funny Words from Hailey

Hailey has been entertaining us lately with her words of wisdom and the sweet things she says. (mostly)
  • When Blake was saying prayers with Hailey, she was being naughty, so he talked to her about how we act during prayers.....
Blake: Why do we say prayers?
Hailey: Because of Jesus
Blake: It's good because we talk to Heavenly Father, too.
Hailey: Yep, he's family.

  • Now that Hailey is done with naps, she has quiet time.
"I don't have to go to sleep, I just have to lay down."
Usually, this means she will fall asleep after 30 minutes of Winnie the Pooh ABC's movie.

  • Playing doctor with Spencer and he was crying.
"It's okay Spencer, I am a doctor."
He stopped crying!!

  • This one shows her little meanie attitude sometimes. Grrrr!!
Hailey: I don't love you, mom.
Mom: Well, that makes me sad, but I love you.
Hailey: Cry, mom.

  • "I can't see your blue eyes."


Comments

Oooh, man. Hailey sounds like a riot! I loved these one-liners from her. What a cutie. I can't believe she's three!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke