My cute little flower girl


Blake and Hailey have a twice a month date to go to (in Hailey's words) "Pet store, Halloween store (party city), krispy kremes (a treat, she got that from my dad." Lately, they have added getting mom some flowers to the list, which has been great. She is always so excited to give them to me. The other day, I was frustrated and I put my head in my hands and she said "It's okay mom, here are your flowers" and brought them to me. Could she be any sweeter?!

Comments

suzanne said…
That is so fun. There's nothing like flowers to help brighten up your house and your day.
that's so cute. I guess Will was just saying to Billy yesterday that he wanted to get me some flowers sometime (Billy was putting some in a vase for me)

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke