Entertainment Provided by Hailey

Hailey has been so fun lately with all of her songs and dancing. I hope this isn't overkill, but I couldn't pick just one!=)





Comments

Sara said…
She is hilarious!!! What a fun little girl! I love how Blake is asking her questions about Star Wars. Cute!
Hailey is so smart! These made me laugh. Chewy because he's hairy! Oh, Blake!
Wow what a great dancer! I think she's ennie and the Jets! plus I think shes a little genious (I don't think I spelled that right, shows you how smart I am)

Hey I was wondering if you ever hear from Sari?
Kimberly said…
Hey Heather! I'm sorry that it has been such a crazy/rough month! I'm glad to see that things are going better though. I just have to say that Hailey is soo adorable! I loved the videos. I can't believe how grown up she is. We really miss you guys. I had a dream that we lived close to you guys and hung out a lot... It made me miss you guys more! Post some pictures of your house if you get a chance!! I'd love to see it. Congratulations!
Allison said…
Oh so funny! She is quite the little dancer! She actually has some real moves!!! I'm so impressed that she can spell her name too!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke