The Silver Lining

Here is our silver lining.....the house we have been working on for two months now is closing tomorrow. Yay After nearly six years of apartments, we will finally live in a place that is our own. God must have known that we needed something to put a smile on our faces.

Comments

Cindy said…
Awesome!!! Your cleaning has more than one purpose :)Is Hailey done throwing up?
Sara said…
Fantastic!!! I am so excited for you! When do you get to move? Good luck with everything! You sure have had a lot on your plate!
Jake & Barbara said…
my goodness gracious. Your family has had quite the week. I'm just happy to hear the Blake is ok and hopefully Haily will feel better. You are a trooper. How did you make it through? :) Congrats again on your new home. HOW EXCITING. Give Spencer a huge hug for me and tell Haily that Jake and I say hello. She is growing too fast.
Heather Bell said…
Yes, Hailey is done throwing up. I thought it might be nerves but she had a fever too, so who knows, but she is playing and happy now. We move next Saturday. Yay! Last move for a long time. It will be weird to actually stay in one spot for longer than a year! I hope I don't get bored.=) I don't know how I made it. I am tired, but Heavenly Father has strengthened me as always. Good thing we have him!!
Kristi said…
If you need help moving, packing, unpacking, painting, decorating...WHATEVER...I am offering my service! I just got done painting the girl's room. I am waiting for my dad to come and teach how to put in chair rails - it'll be so cute! I really love painting and decorating and all that - it's my release from the everyday hiccups! Where is your new house? What ward will you be in?
Heather Bell said…
Thanks, Kristi. I love chair rails too. They are fun. I am trying to figure out decorating but will definitely call if I need some help!It is on the end of El Capitan and Durango in Elkridge ward, I think?
Yay! The house is finally coming o pass! Now there will be room for me to come and stay with you!
Katie Mills said…
I am so excited for you! I am also excited to have another friend in the ward. Let me know if you need any help moving or watching the kiddies for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke