Ouch and two others


Hailey's "special" outift that Blake helped her pick out. Someone call the fashion police!


Spencer is finally crawling!!


I don't know why this is underlining. Anyway, here is my foot as of this morning. It is now very purple but less swollen. And no, you can't see a picture of my bum. I'll just have you know, it is very bruised. If you are that interested, you can ask my mom or sisters for a description.

Comments

Kristen said…
oh my! We both have foot issues!! I hope your ankle gets better - it looks like it really hurts!!!
Marisa said…
I love the ensambles my children put together but it's even funnier that this was your husbands creation. Sorry your foot got mangled. I don't even have the excuse of sleeping limbs... since I've had kids my balance has gone out the window.
Cindy said…
Looks painful! At least it has a great story to go with it. :) Congrats to Spencer as well!
Nicole said…
Hey Heather! It was great to hear from you! It took me a second with the last name mixup, but Kevin knew right away (I still think it's funny you and Sari met him first). Your kids are adorable!
Ouch! That looks painful! Hope it's healing up.

Oh, and I'm glad I'm not the only one with a daughter who needs the fashion police on her tail 24/7. I used to think Bella was pretty good at matching...but now,not so much.

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke