Out of Town

Blake is going to have to start traveling for trainings for his job and I am a little nervous about the whole thing. His first time will be for a week in a few weeks. How do you all cope who have husbands who travel for work? I don't want to go off the deep end....=) No but really, any tips on how to stay sane?

Comments

Sara said…
When Sean is working a road job, he is usually gone for 2-3 days at a time then home for 1-2 days. Mostly, I keep myself busy... I do laundry and cleaning, but I also find things that I like to do that I might not get to do very often. (reading, watching chick flicks, etc) When Sean is gone, we talk on the phone a lot, so we don't miss each other as much as if we couldn't talk at all. (luckily we get free mobile to mobile.)

Above all, ASK FOR HELP IF YOU NEED IT!!! I know you have family and friends close by that will help you for anything. Good luck! I hope I have said something helpful! Let us know how it goes when he is gone!
Kristi said…
So my husband doesn't travel for work but he works so much at times it seems like he is traveling. I have found it easier to cope if I keep myself occupied...plan activities for you, with and without your kids. It helps take the edge off of everyone and breaks up the everyday routine. I'm down for a play date if you want to meet up!
Lorna said…
Don't stay in the house and make sure you hang out with friends. And make sure they take naps!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke