Happy Almost Anniversary


This week will be crazy with Blake being gone and going on a trip and stuff, so just wanted to say Happy 6th Anniversary to Blake! Can't believe it has been so long. We have been through a lot in such a short time
1) Two great kids who have a lot of your entertaining personality. Helpful to chill me out!
2) One miscarriage
3) 8 moves
4) 1 new house!!!
5) 16 combined jobs (geez, sad)
6) 4 cars (the Subaru will always be in my heart, that thing has over 200,000 miles on it and is still alive!)
7) 4 hospital stays
8) The Army, need I say more
9) One brown recluse bite
10) A few trips, Hollywood, camping, Yellowstone, Santa Monica Pier
11) 3 deaths
12) Many, many books
13) Even more movies....
14) Lots of laughs, cries, good and bad times. It's been great so far and can't wait for more!

Couldn't get the wedding picture to scan in. Probably better.=)

Thought it might be appropriate to do this here since I was tagged 6+ months ago.

What is his name?
Blake James Bell


How long have you been married?
6 years in a week


How long did you date?
January 29th was our first date, we were married June 15th. Actually, we were engaged about a week after we met.

Who eats more?

Blake, duh. Though I might be able to take him in the ice cream department.

Who said I love you first?

Blake, like five days after we met.


Who is taller?
Blake, 3 inches


Who sings better?
Blake, definitely


Who is smarter?
Blake has a great way with people AND he is book smart, so he wins on that one!


Whose temper is worse?
Depends on the day. Blake used to have a worse temper, but I have calmed him with my amazing charming powers.

Who does the laundry?
Me, though Blake will do some whites from time to time


Who does the dishes?
Me


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I do


Who pays the bills?
I do and it is better that way!


Who mows the lawn?
No lawn yet, but I am not doing it!


Who cooks dinner?
I do, but Blake makes a mean tortilla de patata and he can make great spaghetti too!


Who drives when you are together?
Either one, sometimes I do to avoid his road rage.=) He has improved over time, but easier not to listen!


Who is more stubborn?
We are both stubborn, but once Blake gets something in his head, that is it!! It is a Bell family trait.


Who is the first to admit when wrong?
We will both do it


Whose parents do you see the most?
We lived in Idaho for 4 years so Blake's parents were the lucky ones. Now my parents are.


Who proposed?
Blake. Took me to the Las Vegas temple. I didn't even know what was coming because I was so annoyed about something. (don't ask me what!) It was by the pretty waterfall in the back.


Who has more friends?
I do, but we mostly share friends.


Who has more siblings?
Blake has five.


Who wears the pants in the family?
We both do, but over time I have gotten more of my leg in.

Comments

Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated our 6th in April it seems like it has gone by so fast!!! You guys are such a cute couple!
Allison said…
Happy Anniversary you guys!!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke