Dancing King



Spencer has taken on the dancing role. I think he watches Hailey too much! You should see him rock out to Singing Pizza Elmo.

Comments

Jeanne said…
Your two little ones are so cute! It's really funny because growing up I always thought being a mom didn't seem that tough... and now here we are!
Jake & Barbara said…
How cute. Jared does the same thing, but now he is doing this weird booty call dance but it is soo fun to watch. I love Hailey's hair. Tell Spencer to stop growing up. :)
Marisa said…
My kids all love to dance too! Actually at the end of every movie we go see they go up right in front of the screen and get there groove on during the credits. I think they enjoy going to the movies for this sole purpose. Any way Spencer is hillarious... love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke