4 Miles
My friend, Amanda and I went running the other night. She is an avid runner and in great shape, so I was a little intimidated, but she was patient with me.=) I used to run 3-5 miles a day in college and I haven't run since a year after Hailey's birth. I did other exercising, but just didn't have time to run. Well, I ran four miles and it wasn't even that hard. I wasn't really sore the next day and am so excited because I feel like my passion for running has been reignited. My friend, Mikaila ran a half marathon and wants to run one down here in a few months. I would love to do it!! I am going to try hard to be ready. So, here's to retrying things!!
Comments
It always feels good to get back into something that's been undone for a while!! T just did her first marathon today, I'm so proud of her. I would LOVE for you to do the half!! I just committed to T today, so think about it. It will be so cool. Cheers to a good butt!!