Me in Google Pictures

I thought this was funny. I have seen this on some friend's blogs and have wanted to do it. I was bored, so there ya go.

Age

http://www.forevertech.com.au/images/T/orig_LXI27.jpg
Favorite Color

http://www.georgeaugustkoch.com/ImageFolder/PurpleSky.jpg

Favorite Flower

http://www.reflectiveimages.com/images/CalaLily2x3.jpg
Favorite Vacation

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/pm/images/beacha.JPG

Where I live

http://www.platinumpassportsinc.com-a.googlepages.com/Las_Vegas_Strip.jpg

Where I grew up

http://www.mdpub.com/newphotos/Oct06/desert1.jpg

Where I want to Travel

http://www.freefoto.com/images/31/26/31_26_1---Tower-Bridge-at-night--London--England_web.jpg

Favorite food

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/2151044/lasagna-main_Full.jpg

Favorite Treat

http://i.pbase.com/u35/herda7/upload/22809290.DSC04639.JPG

Favorite Animal

http://www.lovesanimals.com/images/animals/monkey/funny_monkey.jpg

Past Love (geology, no time)

http://terraafricanasafaris.com/images2/big/Fascinating%20geology.jpg

First Name (the rest were nasty!)
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/sioncampus/01/04/cheer.bc/p1_heather.jpg

Middle Name (Ann)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j182/swiftian/052707/ann_coulter_origin.jpg

Last Name

http://z.about.com/d/philadelphia/1/0/J/liberty_bell_1.jpg

What am I doing right now? (watching the news)

http://deuski.net/seattle_weird/lounge.jpg

Go to google images and type your answers and use a picture off of the first page.


Comments

Allison said…
Hey! My favorite flower is calla lily and favorite animal is a monkey. Who knew we were so much a like?!?! :)
Fun Pictures, sorry you're bored. I wish we could hang out. I miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke