Hailey's Grand Performance. it is really worth your time to watch.......




Hailey has been in a dance class for six weeks although you can't tell from this video. Part of it, I blame on just getting home from vacation and her eye was bothering her. Anyway, it was very entertaining.....The next day at home she did the whole dance for me without any prompting. How nice of her.

Comments

Cindy said…
LOL She is so cute!
Allison said…
So So funny!!! Poor Hailey, I'm sure it was just a bad day, but this is too funny!
Lisa Marie said…
Your laughing in that video made me laugh so hard. I miss that laugh!
The Johnsons said…
That is hilarious!! I wish I could have been there, but the video did it justice. You need to send that to funniest home videos. Ha ha. I am laughing so hard.

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke