Fun Visit
Blake's brother, Spencer and his girlfriend, Kellie came and visited for a few days. We had a great time with them. They were so helpful with the kids, especially at church. If only, we had a couple to help us every week! Ha, in fact, Blake and I say any people who don't have kids with them at church should be required to help those who have kids. Then all of us will be learning the same amount during church.....nothing.=) Anyway, we got some great shopping in, went to Town Square Mall (thanks for babysitting, Sarah), enjoyed a marathon of The Office and of course, Blake and Spencer played computer games. We love them and hope to have fun with them again soon!
This is at the Bellagio flower gardends. It smelled amazing!! I have never seen it so pretty. They had talking trees, huge pumpkins and so many different flowers. Now I have to go see it for Christmas too. If you have time, you should check it out before it switches.
Comments