I am Heather Bell and I approve this pillow
First of all, you know there are too many political commercials on tv and the radio, when your daughter walks around saying "I am (your name here) and I approve this message."
Blake is a pillow connoisseur. He is always looking at new pillows, thinking I have stolen his pillow, wanting to buy new pillows. He bought a new pillow a few weeks ago and was convinced it was the best. I had my doubts. He offered to get me one....I said, no, I am fine with mine. He brought home the pillow and talked for days about it and how much better he felt about his sleep and choice of pillow. One night, I woke up feeling like I had had the best night's sleep ever! Come to find out, I had accidentally slept on his pillow. I could not share my awful secret, but he discovered the truth!! It was only one more night of sleeping on my awful pillow that I decided to go out and get my own. (Blake is so nice, he offered to share his pillow with me for the night.=))Seriously, it is the most comfortable pillow you will ever sleep on. Like a cloud!! So, go to walmart and spend $17 on the best pillow you will ever sleep on!!
Simmons Beautyrest pillow

Blake is a pillow connoisseur. He is always looking at new pillows, thinking I have stolen his pillow, wanting to buy new pillows. He bought a new pillow a few weeks ago and was convinced it was the best. I had my doubts. He offered to get me one....I said, no, I am fine with mine. He brought home the pillow and talked for days about it and how much better he felt about his sleep and choice of pillow. One night, I woke up feeling like I had had the best night's sleep ever! Come to find out, I had accidentally slept on his pillow. I could not share my awful secret, but he discovered the truth!! It was only one more night of sleeping on my awful pillow that I decided to go out and get my own. (Blake is so nice, he offered to share his pillow with me for the night.=))Seriously, it is the most comfortable pillow you will ever sleep on. Like a cloud!! So, go to walmart and spend $17 on the best pillow you will ever sleep on!!
Simmons Beautyrest pillow

Comments