Happy Halloween

Halloween week was so busy. We went to a carnival at my mom's school that Hailey and Spencer loved!! Except for a kid throwing up during the cake walk. ew. It was hilarious to see all the princesses going down the slides on the playground too. Then we went to a ward Trunk or Treat. Hailey had a party at preschool and then a Halloween birthday party for her friend, Bella. Then trick-or-treating. I am glad we made it through the week and that the kids had fun.

Hailey as "Princess Amidala" from Star Wars. I looked up the real costume online and it was $70. Too much for me to spend on a costume. Luckily, Hailey saw this one and was convinced it was Princess Amindala. Spencer was our little monkey.





Lucky thing the stroller can fit three kids! We were happy to have Dillon, Michelle and Chad come with us.


Blake did have a Dwight costume from the Office, but dressed up for work and that was about it. Next year, I will get him for both!


Comments

Mindy said…
Cute kiddos for Halloween!! Hailey looks like she is hatching a plan! I love mischief!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke