Happy Birthdays
Am I allowed to say Happy Birthday to me? Well, I am going to this time because of the "fun" stuff we did on my birthday!=) In Vegas, you plant your grass near winter so it won't fry in the sun. So, we did that, which was actually a pretty nice present for me so the kids and I would have somewhere else to go during the day to play.

Blake has been working so hard to make our yard look great. I love these flowers, but if I had my way, we would have all purple flowers!

Me at 28. I was telling my friend, I thought I would have done more by now. But, you know, I am pretty satisfied with my life and all that has happened. So, I guess I will just stay 28 for the next ten years or so!

Here is my real present. We have never had a real bed set with a bunch of pillows and stuff. So, my parents, Blake, Blake's parents and Clayton donated to the fund and we got this. I love it!

The kids were the supervisors. And this is before we put the manure down, so no, Spencer isn't eating poo!



For Blake's birthday, we went to Lance Burton, a magician down here. It was Blake's first Las Vegas show and he loved it. It is pretty amazing to see a car disappear and to wonder where the heck it went?! Blake's birhthday was in September, but he has been so busy with school, that this was the first chance we had to go and lucky for us, they had a buy one get one free special.



Comments
Yay for the bed set and super yay for yard!!!