Sunset

I stole this from a blog. I thought it was beautiful.....

During these times that seem so hard to bear, I rely on my testimony of our Savior I know that you are with him now in heaven smiling down upon all of us. I am brought back to a story i heard a while ago about a young boy who watches his mother embroider, When he looks from underneath her lap he doesn't understand why his mother would make something so confusing all the light colors combined with all the dark ones. He had a confused look on his face and he asked his mother why she was making such a mess. She told him son you go about doing your business and i will go about doing my own and when i am finished i will bring you up on my lap and i will show you what i've done. After an hour or two had passed the little boy sat upon his mothers knee, only to find a beatiful sunset with flowers. He looked at his mother amazed, and she looked at him and said i was only following the pattern it was a pre drawn plan. This young boy became a man and he prayed to the Lord and said Lord Why in my life is their such dark and difficult times why can't they all be good and light. The Lord simply replied you go about doing your business and i will go about doing my own and when your time has come will sit next to you and show you what i've planned. When the man finally reached heaven he stood next to the Lord and saw his life and the perfect plan that the Lord had sat before him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke