"Mommy Throwing Up"


Hailey was very sweet to draw a picture of me entitled "Mommy throwing up". I think it would have been worth a lot of money, but she got mad at me and ripped it up. Anyway, we are excited for Bell baby #3. They said it looks like a girl. We'll know for sure in a few weeks.

Comments

Allison said…
Yay! Congratulations! Girls are fun...emotional and dramatic, but fun :) At least you have a boy in the middle to balance it out :) Hailey is hilarious! I love her picture. I guess are kids aren't supposed to flatter us, right?
Wow! How exciting!! That picture Hailey drew is too funny. I'm glad you got a picture of it!

Hope you feel better soon!
Wow Heather and Blake, how wonderful! I love the drawing :)
Kathy said…
Are you throwing up? I didn't even know you were having any kind of morning sickness. Girl, please let me know what I can do.
Ty and Jenn said…
Congrats you guys! Kids are so intuitive. That is cute that Hailey cares about her little mommy. I am sure she is a great helper around the house.
Marisa said…
Congrats... I'm so excited for you. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Any names yet?
Nicole said…
Yeah! Congrats! Love the picture too. Any wishes for the gender? We are both so lucky to have one of each! :)
MARCHANT FAMILY said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke