Our Lame-o blog....

So, the blog has been a bit lame lately because I am tired and it has gotten suddenly hot, so I have been lazy and unmotivated.




The Slip n slide has been great fun for us! Hailey came away with some good bruises, so it was a good time.



Spencer could stand here and turn the pedal all day. He loves turning things: knobs on the dresser (many are missing now), wheels, doorknobs....I think he is a future mechanic/engineer.


Our sunflowers and beans so far. We'll see what happens!


Pudding finger paint. A good hour of enteratinment for Hailey, a good hour of eating for Spencer.


We visited the Bells in Idaho Falls for Memorial Day and went swimming in a hot springs. The kids loved it and Hailey still talks about it and has the arm band on. I finally convinced her to cut it off as long as she keeps it on her dresser. Spencer is such a little daredevil. He loves jumping in.


Baby Addie, Blake's brother Ryan and Monica's baby. The call her "Addietude" for good reason...must be the red hair!!



A pretty bad picture of the Bell family, but there we are...we love them!


Hailey riding Papa's horse Blue. She even rode alone for awhile like an old pro!


This is an awful picture, but it is from the airplane window and I think there is nothing more beautiful than the sun beaming through the sky and the peace (as much peace as you can have with two kids) that you can find flying through the deep blue skies.


Blake was out of town for work for a week so we kept pretty busy. We went with Grandma to see some of her friend's animals. It was a big hit. Especially these cute little chicks.


Spencer always wants to have something wrapped around his shoulders. He freaks out if it falls off. The kid has a mind of his own!


I swear I don't beat my kids!!! Within a week of eachother, Hailey fell at church and got a fat lip, Spencer fell at the store and got a black eye and then he threw his cup at Hailey and gave her a black eye.





I love this picture! I love these guys!! Can't wait for Brooke to join us!

Comments

Marisa said…
Very cute family pic! Love it!!!
Cindy said…
Thanks for the catch up!! I just love when those falls happen. Makes me feel like a great parent when people look at my kids bruises oddly. Although now they probably think I'm neglectful not an angry mother. Now that I have so many kids. :)
Love the family picture!!! I can't wait to see Brooke too!! Cute name!!
Sooo cute, Heather. I loved your update! I love that airplane shot and all the other pics. Your kids are getting so big. Glad things are going so well for you guys!
Ty and Jenn said…
Looks like you all had fun in Idaho! LUke is a daredevil when it comes to water also. I am trying to teach him how to jump in only after he asks if I am ready because his floaties fall off sometimes. He even wanted to do a flip into the pool the other day....crazy kid.
Allison said…
You are such a cute family!! I can't wait to see new baby Brooke too! Can't you get her to hurry up! ha ha ;) Your kids are too cute!
Sara said…
I love that family picture at the end!!! I don't blame you at all for not wanting to blog! I hope that you are feeling well!
Anonymous said…
i love how my mouth is disgustingly full in the picture at bells! typical. how are you feeling? i bet you are ready to be done being preggo...and the hot summer hasn't helped i'm sure! ps cute family pic :)

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke