Yay for Reading

For all you readers out there, I have been doing this awesome book swap thing. For each book you send out for $2.95 shipping, you get a credit on your account for a book to be shipped to you. Then you don't pay $15+ for a lame-o book.=) Here is a link: Swap Your Used Books - PaperBackSwap.com

Comments

Jillian said…
I love all of the tips that you add to your blog. Thanks.
Kimberly said…
Sounds nice... I might have to try that... The pictures below are so cute Heather! especially your family one. I miss you! How is the pregnancy going and when is your due date again?? We moved to Crossville, just an hour away, so we are still in Tennessee. We are doing well and I finally updated the blog. A lot. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke