Valley of Fire

A few weeks ago, my family and I went on a day trip to Valley of Fire. Blake had to study so it was my parents, Michelle and her family, Sarah and Clint. It was fun to get out and see other parts of Nevada.
This is after Spencer threw a ten minute tantrum in the middle of a very sandy walk. I had Brooke attached to me, so I had to carry Spencer and Brooke ten minutes back to the car through a very sandy walk. That was definitely not the highlight!



Cousins squishing bugs.



Chad caught a lizard and his tail, well, mostly his tail. Hailey's face says it all!
I just loved this shot. I loved how it shows Spencer at the beginning of his journey and that there is so much more to come.

Spencer climbed up and down these stairs twice! I think there were 83!

Comments

Nicole said…
That is an awesome picture of Spencer! Did you photoshop that? It looks especially good with the dark up ahead. Amazing! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke