3 Days Kid Free!
Backwards picture of course! My mom watched our kids for 3 whole days so that we could go to the Dave Mathews Concert that we got free tickets to. It was great. I can't believe that we used to live kid-free! We actually enjoyed the six hour drive and wrote our bucket lists. (Mine was much longer than Blake's. Have more time to think about that stuff during the day!) We saw the movie Inception on (insert announcer voice here) IMAX 6-story tall screen. Really, I didn't care about that, but the guys were super excited. Ate awesome food! Went to IKEA for the first time.
Kid's gifts. Note: Buy your kids camp chairs from any trip and they will be happy forever.
We were able to spend alot of time with Blake's brother Spencer and his wife Kellie. We always have kids and they love our kids, but it was so cool to get in and out of the car without crying, seatbelts, spilling, naptime, etc!
The Bell boys always get matching shirts when they get together. We have sooo many now!
Awaiting the concert! Dave Mathews was awesome (minus a few selective f-words). He sounded just like his cd's. It was Blake's first concert and it was great!
Blake always wanted to get married in the Salt Lake temple, but I thought that everyone gets married there, so we didn't. We got married in the fabulous Las Vegas temple! Anyway, we did a session at the Salt Lake temple and took some "wedding shots" while we were there. It was so fun.

We went to Cabella's and the boys had to spend some time in the gun room. Fun all around, let me tell you!
We went to Ruth's Diner from Diner's Drive In's and Drives. I had cinnamon roll french toast and yes, I ate it all, even though I was about to bust. Who eats that way everyday?!
Had to take a picture of these sunflowers for Hailey. They were all over the place off the side of the road near my Aunt's house. She was so nice to let us stay with her. We slept in till 10 and it was lovely!
Comments