What Happens When I don't post for two months...
We have had a busy and fun summer and are pretty excited and ready for school to start for the first time for Hailey, but here is what we have been up to in the meantime!
Went to the Springs Preserve which is a cool educational museum about Las Vegas and the desert and stuff. The kids were super excited to go on this train, but getting them to look at the camera at the same time just wasn't happening!
Playing alot because it has been miserably hot outside. Spencer is really good at playing with Brooke.
This is how I usually find the girls in the morning. I love to hear them playing so I just leave them in there until Brooke is ready to get up. Brooke is so interactive that it is super entertaining.
Springs Preserve Super Jump by my nephew Ethan!
My dad and look how dang cute they all are!
Our friends moved (tear) and they came to play for a bit. Spencer loves this girl and I swear, if she wasn't 7 years old, we'd be planning the wedding.
Hailey took swimming lessons and her confidence in the water has been amazing.
I love Brooke's lips in this picture. She makes kissy sounds now whenever she wants a kiss. It is great.
Putting misters up for this heat!
We had a mini family reunion with all the Roger's cousins over Pioneer Day weekend. Besides Hailey throwing up sprinkler style all over the car, we had a great time!
Spencer being super excited....as always!=)
Brooke does this super cute squishy Chinese looking smile. I love it!
Spencer's "creepy face"
I made this dress out of a pillowcase. Need to put some ties on it and maybe a cute heart or flower and we'll be in business!
Spencer has been potty training and we got him some big boy underwear. He totally hugged it when he got it.
Hailey and I went on a "Girl Date" for school shopping. (post to follow for Nana Bell) We were out till 10:00 because she just had to try on everything while we were at Kohl's. It was so fun though. I tried hard to let her pick her own clothes without my input and she didn't get anything 80's looking or this hideous backpack she originally planned on..thank goodness! We got Baskin Robbins too, so perfect night!
Attempting a spray paint craft that didn't turn out that great but was still fun.
I made some superhero capes and bows for my friend's craft boutique. I guess nothing really sold, but it was still fun and I have tons of future birthday presents and Hailey's school bows all done!
There is an awesome, retro candy store here in Vegas.I went with my friend, Laurie and got these for the kids. Spencer ate his army guys in about five seconds and Hailey loved the Pop Rocks. Brooke even tried one.
Finally, Brooke is going to be a great mom. I can already tell, because she loves this baby and carries her around and pats her on the back. So cute.
Comments