Hailey

Hailey is getting her own post because blogger is retarded and not letting me upload stuff right, sooooo......Hailey's shoe broke and her great idea was to fix it with "duck tape". Is she her dad's daughter or what? Needless, to say it lasted about an hour before it broke and I had to secretly lose her shoes in the garbage. But she gets an A for effort!


I made this dress, yes, I did! Really, it was a pillowcase turned into a dress that just turned out great, I thought. I even have the courage to try a real dress or maybe a skirt.
Trying to get a view of the bow in the back, but this is what we ended up with. I think she looks pretty great and grown up, now stop growing up! Hailey is doing great. She has always had a hard time going potty #2 and recently has been doing so much better which makes her mood (and mine) so much better! Ok, TMI, I know, but it is a big step for us! She is taking Spanish and piano and loving them both. She has made some friends at school and is playing at their houses or they are here when we have time. She loves to read and is doing awesome at it! She loves reading scriptures and she is memorizing the articles of faith. We are on #3. She is pretty smart. Recently, she asked me why the stores skipped Thanksgiving. A little too smart if you ask me.=) But we love her and have loved watching her grow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke