Happy Birthday, Hailoo Bailoo

I like blogger again, because it is uploading my pictures without being retarded.
That being said, my Hailoo Bailoo turned 6 the beginning of February!! Six! The day after her birthday, she was being really helpful and I asked her why she was being so helpful and she said because I am six now. And honestly, she has been a dream ever since. Screaming fits have lessened, controlling temper has greatened, and she is like a second mom! It is great. So nice to have such a wonderful helper and sweetheart.
Six things about Hailey that are awesome.....
1. She is a great big sister. She is always thinking of some activity to do with Spencer and Brooke. In the morning, she won't let me get Brooke out of her bed until she has time to play with her. It's nice for me, so I can exercise really quick!
2. She is a social butterfly, but not a mean butterfly! She is really welcoming and friendly to new people and likes to make her friends happy and have fun with them.
3. Her red hair. Need I say more?
4. She is becoming so independent. She is willing to try new things finally. New foods, activities and I am so proud of her for it.
5. She is reading and loving it and so smart. She somehow figured out addition and loves practicing school.
6. She is a spiritual little girl. She has some wonderful ideas and insights and knows about Jesus and loves Him. She loves primary songs and learning about the gospel. She is a sweet spirit and so wonderful!

We had a party at my moms and I forgot my camera, but it was super fun. We decided last minute to have Hailey's friend Bella over on her birthday day to play and have dinner with us. Bella is awesome!
Hailey's birthday outfit. No, I didn't tell her to wear white socks with black pants, but isn't she stinkin' cute anyway?! The shoes are my favorite and I wish I had a better picture of them, they are silvery,purpley, pinky plaid.
I had to put this picture in just because of Spencer's face. That kid can really make an awesome grumpy face. Must get it from Blake?
Adorable girl, red eyes and all! I let her pick our her wrapping paper and she chose this. So pretty. The girl has style!
For her birthday, I said she could choose every meal. She chose pancakes, grilled cheese, and spaghetti. Easy! Plus, she got to play the V-Smile for two hours and that never happens!
And here is the awesome hat that Aunt Kellie made Hailey for her birthday (and an awesome one for me too!) Kellie needs to start a business!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke