Hailey's First Field Trip
The more I blog, the more I think, hmmm, I should print my blog into a book. And that's about where it ends. But someday!
Hailey went on her first field trip to Plant World, a really cool nursery with birds, brand new baby bunnies and a gigando tortoise. The kids were in heaven! I was lucky to be a chaperone (one of the only one who wasn't terrified of birds!)
Wouldn't it be grand to have a backyard that looked like this!
Hailey's class
Hailey and one of her best friend's Olivia. I thought this was so sweet. They were like this most of the trip. Girls are so funny!
Hailey and Michael, sittin in a tree....=) This little boy lives in our neighborhood and also in Hailey's class. He is such a sweetheart and has a 1950's little boy face. I love it!! Their seats are next to each other at school and they tell each other "secrets". Not sure how I feel about that but happy that young love is innocent.
Comments