More

Hailey's hillbilly smile. I love it! I think a kid missing a mouthful of teeth is one of the cutest things .And her new glasses. She has to wear a patch for 4 hours a day, to hopefully correct some of her vision issues.
Spencer and cousin Zach. What a long road they have travelled. From biting, hitting, hurting to this. They are the big guys in their families. Big guys with big hearts.
What Hailey came up with during quiet time. She is so creative! I wish we had enough money to put her in every creative class she wanted to be in. But then we would miss times like these. And we would all be very tired!
Brooke and Spencer playing babies. Brooke is so so obsessed with babies. I think she's trying to tell me something! Spencer is going to be such a great dad someday. He is such a softie, just like his own dad.
End of the year party for Spencer's preschool class. It has been so good for him. He has learned so much and learned to share and be nice to kids.
Doing his show and tell.
Hailey had a day at school where they would eat lunch in the cafeteria. We went and bought a special lunch box just for it. When she came home with her lunch, I asked her why she hadn't eaten it. "Mom, it's tomorrow!!" I guess I was a little excited for her that I didn't pay attention to what day it was!
Spencer is a reading king! He has so many books memorized and he likes to "read" them to us. He has also learned most of his letters and loves doing his "homework" in his workbook just like Hailey.
Sisters. I love Brooke's chubby smile. Squish!!

Comments

Cindy said…
Cuteness!!! Love the sister love picture and the one with the babies. I love it when little boys are nurturing. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke