Huntington Beach Day 4!! (sad to leave!)

Final day at Huntington, so what did we do? Go to the beach, of course!! Walking to the beach is just great!

Spencer was NOT a big fan of the waves, but he is a great builder in the sand. I love this kid!! He is such a creative and fun player. He can make something out of nothing!
Blake took the kids to see Cars 2, so Brooke and I went to the beach alone. She was chilly so she got a towel wrap. Man, the life of a baby!


We have always wanted to bury dad in the sand, but in good conscience, I couldn't suggest it since I definitely would not want to be buried in the sand. So, when he suggested it, we all jumped on it! He was a good sport. And took a nice bath in the ocean after.
Will leave you with the cutest stinking 1 year old!! Thank you Crowders!!!

Comments

eL said…
Love that last pic.

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke