Hailey's 7th Birthday

Hailey turned 7 on February 8th. That is how behind I am on our blog! Hailey can drive me absolutely bonkers with her emotional upheavals, but she is a great helper. She loves babies. She loves Spencer and Brooke and she is a really sensitive soul. She cares about people and has always been a good friend at school and is great at helping. She loves reading and writing and jump roping. She told me she wants to learn how to make rolls. She is super creative and loves drawing and art. We are so lucky to have her around. She gets the kids playing imagination games and it is always so fun to listen to. We love her!
Hailey woke up to this great hat that my friend Tara knitted! It matches one I saw at Target, but knew Tara could do it better and I would much rather pay her than Target!=) She has an etsy shop too.
For dinner, Hailey requested lasagna. This lasagna is so time consuming to make but always worth it! It is so delicious!!
For her birthday breakfast, she chose overnight french toast casserole. This stuff is so delicious!!
We went to her school to bring treats to her class. It was fun to see her in the lunchroom with her friends.
Grandma and Grandpa came and brought her some fun crafty gifts. She loved them!

Hailey's primary teacher, Valerie Brummett, brought candy and a balloon for her. It was a nice surprise for her!
We got her this cool make up set and she loves it!
This cake was super great! Hailey loves chocolate and so do I, so I have no problem making it! This is the recipe.
Blake took Hailey out for her birthday dinner. She wore her new birthday dress and they went to Olive Garden. They both love that place and it was good for them to bond!
Hailey fell down the stairs and scraped up her back so she chilled for a little bit with her new birthday computer and her cute outfit from Aunt Sarah and Uncle Clint. Nanah and Papa Bell sent her money for her birthday to shop! She is a saver so she still has it!
This has nothing to do with birthdays, well, not Hailey's birthday! But my lovely friend Laurie (who is also my cousin, but I call her my friend!) had a sweet baby boy named Elliot. The kids were practicing how to be big brothers/sisters and were really entranced by him!

Comments

The Rogers Clan said…
HEY!! I made the blog.....well my name did, and my kid. Lol! It counts still. I feel loved. Ha! Love you and miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke