Hailey's Birthday Party

We weren't sure if we were moving or not, so we had a big birthday bash for Hailey, just in case. We invited all of her church and school friends thinking half would come, but 15 came! Crazy! She wanted a dolphin party. She has been obsessed with dolphins ever since she saw Dolphin Tale. We had to get creative, but Hailey came up with most of the ideas.
We did an ocean obstacle course where they had to go through seaweed and toss balls and go through caves. It was pretty fun and a good way to start out!


All the kids blowing bubbles like the ocean. They were all great kids and we had a lot of fun with them.
Spencer being distraught over the party. He has a thing against other people's birthdays.=)
Brooke likes other people's birthdays because she gets cake.=)

We played pin the tail on the dolphin. I drew one and it wasn't "good enough", so Hailey drew her own. I am hoping mine looked better, but she was probably right!
We were going to do the fish over a sheet game, but the sheet wasn't holding. So, we fished over to our foreclosed neighbor's house. Pretty exciting!
My cupcake master sister, Michelle thought of this for the cupcakes. Isn't she smart?! I was just excited because they actually turned out!
This just had to be added in. Every Thursday night, Blake and Spencer have "game night". It's to celebrate Spencer not having to go to school on Friday and get up early for the bus. This was just so cute. It reminded me of Forrest Gump.=)

Comments

Hi I'm Lindsey! said…
ok I'm mad at you...you were supposed to move to Washington!:) I wish I was the one in charge and you'd be here, but I know it's the man upstairs:) I just love your family and am so excited for you guys and your new adventures! I also can't wait to see you cute new addition! Good luck and congrats on your succesful move!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke