Zoo Trip

A few days before Spencer's last day of preschool, they had a trip to the zoo. The poor zoo is pretty ghetto, but the kids loved it!

Spencer hanging out on the elephant. I am so excited with his progress in preschool and how much he has learned. He just needed an extra boost from other people to get him excited about learning and now he works well with me.
Isn't that a great smile?!
Brooke and Spencer with the somethings? I can't really tell what those are!
Spencer with his buddy Nicholas. They are good buds.
This should have been on funniest home videos. They have a petting zoo where you go right in to pet. I am not a big fan of animals or goats for that matter, but we bought some food. This poor goat ate the whole cup of food. I think he was starving! Then he started getting into my purse and I had to hightail it to the door for fear of my children's lives! Nothing like an 8 month pregnant lady trying to run away from a goat!
Spencer with kiki aka Stephanie. He has a major crush on her. He came home one day and said "Kiki's pretty. hehehehe". So, now we have someone to tease him about!
Nothing like watching my 2 year old hug the bum of an elephant!
This is from packing/moving. Our stuff was picked up a few days before we actually left, so we had a lot of meals on the floor. Brooke wore pajamas almost every day. They watched more movies than I had ever let them in their lives! And we all survived.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke