Fun times

 The boys chilling!

 We went to Le Claire to explore and came across this awesome garden that's behind a store.  The kids loved it! All the antique shops around here are so great.

 We also went to the popcorn/candy store.
 Painting with shaving cream.
 We got a pass to the children's museum. We'll be there alot!
 Funny face!
 I told the kids to dress up and we would choose a book to what they dressed up in.  Ha.  Brooke was a fireman princess and Spencer was an army pirate. They are so funny!


 Cool way to use play do


 We won a gift certificate to an awesome chinese place so we went on a date there.  It was delicious!
 Went on a Sunday drive.  This place is so beautiful!
 Spencer at Children's museum.
 Brooke before her haircut!


Comments

Cindy said…
William is the cutest chunky baby ever. :)I'm glad things are going well for you. You're looking good!
Donna said…
I wanna hang out with you guys! Looks like you are always having a good time!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke