4 kids is busy
Happy morning smile
William sandwich
Brooke potty training saga continues. Her face says it all. She was about finished then decided she hated the potty and I was just to exhausted to push it. So, here was sit in between stages. She is dry after naps and can go on the potty, but she isn't ready to jump on the band wagon. I guess I can be patient longer....I guess!
Making faces with William. He is very interactive! Hailey was on a picture kick, which was pretty great because I got to take some pictures with the kids
Me and my boys. Spencer is zoned out to Kung Fu Panda. I am freakishly tan from all the swimming!
Beauty right down the street
I am so amazed at how old Spencer has started to look recently. He is such a thoughtful boy and full of teasing! Which can get very old, but he keeps us laughing. He is all boy and busy as can be. So busy that when he goes to bed, he completely crashes out.
This is how my 3 kids take pictures. The younger two ignore me and Hailey loves it.
This might be one of my all time favorite Hailey pictures. Such a cute girl. She makes friends easily and is full of creative fun. She is the ring leader of these 4 and always has some kind of activity going.
Brooke being pensive. She is my wild woman. Sometimes I don't know what I am going to do with her! But she has a soft heart and doesn't like to see people sad. She loves coloring and play do. She loves My Little Pony and cheese roll ups. She loves giving me attitude and her stuffed green frog.
The other day Brookie told me, "You be Sleeping Cutie and I'll be Cinderbella." Love this sweetheart!
Comments