4th of July
We decided we weren't going to be alone on the 4th of July and invited some friends (Hodgens, Kriters, Robisons) from church over for swmming and bbq. I was a little nervous because we usually don't do big get togethers, but it turned out awesome. As you can see from Spencer's face, he was pretty excited!
This is Spencer's friend Adam. They are both big John Deere fans, so of course we are friends. Adam's mom, Melissa was so great when we moved here and I was a hormonal nightmare. One Sunday, Blake was helping passing the sacrament. I was so tired from moving and being pregnant and Brooke was being her usual fun self. I took her in the mother's lounge and cried my eyes out. Melissa walked in and I was so embarrassed, but she was so understanding. I am glad she walked in then because she took pity on me and now we just love that family!
Here is what William did during the 4th of July. Hey, growing takes a lot out of a person!
Cool cup on the hand idea so you don't get burned from sparklers.
Lots of kids for the fireworks
Brooke and her little friends. the one on the right is Cara and she and Brooke are long lost twins!
Brooke kept stealing the chips. She would eat chips for every meal if we let her.
William decided to wake up for fireworks. Poor kid was so sweaty we took off his clothes. It was a horribly humid day. Thank goodness for the pool!
Blake working his magic. Give him any excuse to mess with fire and he'll take it!
Sparklin'!
Sisters are the best friends!
Comments