First Week of School Fun

 I love having my kids home with me during the summer.  It was kind of hard to send them off, but it sure made things easier around the house to only have to worry about 3 kids in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.  William got on a great schedule and Brooke started acting nicer.  William is in a Runnin' Rebels outfit that my sister Sarah gave him so "we would remember where we came from".  Like we could ever forget!!
 Hailey going on the bus.  I drove her the first few days and then she was ready to take the bus.  She has an assigned seat with a cute girl.
 The kids entertaining William
 William on his first walk
 Wiliam sitting in the bumbo!  This makes things so much easier during cooking dinner time.
Spencer and his John Deere obsession continues!  He got this puzzle from the library and did it so many different times.  He alternates between two Deere puzzles.  He told me today, "I am going to grow big and be a teenager and work at John Deere." Good goal!

Comments

Cindy said…
I just love that picture of William in the bumbo.Makes me want to squeeze his Cheeks! All the kids are getting so big! It is funny what a relief school can be...
W doesn't look very happy in the bumbo!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke